Sleep Better And Get Complete Relief In Just 15 Minutes!
You don't stop dancing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop dancing.
Yes, that's me!
My Mom always told me that after you hit your 40’s, you begin to get all sorts of mysterious aches and pains.
And after having two kids and a full-time job, was she ever right! I’m a working Mom myself, and I started to wonder if I was being too hard on my body.
It’s weird. You’ll feel fine one day, and then in the next morning, you’ll wake up with a strange pain in your back. Or you’ll bend over and suddenly you’ll feel a cramp in your leg.
The worst is when my back starts to ache. For no reason at all, suddenly it’ll hurt when I bend over or reach to get something. One other thing I hate is when I get a bad headache that knocks me out for hours. My back sometimes feels like it goes out for no reason at all. I’ll be sitting at the dinner table, and when I stand up, I’ll get this shooting pain at the base of my spine.
I’m only 43, but I realized I was starting to sound like one of those old ladies who do nothing but talks about their aching legs or their swollen feet.
I hate going to the doctor, but I finally made an appointment and ended up waiting for almost two hours in his office before he could see me. He gave me a complete physical but basically, he just told me that there was nothing seriously wrong with me.
“You’re getting older. These things happen. You’re not 18 anymore, you have to take things slow and not strain yourself. Your body can’t recover quickly like it used to!” the doctor told me.
Then he offered to give me prescription painkillers for the bad days. Wow! I hate taking drugs and these things were powerful stuff. No thanks!
There had to be a better way!
I went to a Chiropractor, but he scared me.
He started twisting my head and made loud “cracks”. Then he pushed and pulled me way too hard! I tried the Chiropractor for a few sessions, but I ended up feeling even worse after his “treatment”. And I was afraid he could be damaging me. I was scared when he cracked my joints and snapped my neck. And he was charging me $127 per session which basically DID NOTHING.
I DISCOVERED THE AMAZING ACUPRESSURE MAT, THE NATURAL WAY TO FEEL PAIN-FREE AND YOUNG!
Molly, another Mom my age from my yoga class, was into all sorts of natural remedies. I told her about the pains I was having, and she tipped me off to something that has basically changed my life and made me feel 20 years younger!
Molly brought this really interesting yoga mat called the ACUPRESSURE MAT into the class that was different from all other mats that I’ve ever seen. It was created by experts in Eastern acupressure, to simulate all the pressure points that trigger a healthy, natural response in your body, without the need for dangerous drugs!
She explained that it was created with hundreds of scientifically-designed projection points, which stimulate acupressure points on your body. You get the total benefit of acupressure and reflexology while providing a stimulating, comfortable surface to lie on.
Here's what many feel the ACUPRESSURE MAT has done for them:
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
- Portable and lightweight
- Affordable and eliminated the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatments
- Relieves not only back, neck, shoulder, and sciatic pain, but also relieves headaches and migraines
- Additional benefits include improved sleep and mood, as well as increased energy levels
MY FIRST WEEK WITH THE COMFORT™ACUPRESSURE MAT.
When my Comfort™ACUPRESSURE MAT arrived in about one week, I was super-excited. It so happened that on the same day it came in the mail, it was a Saturday and I was starting to get one of my ginormous headaches.
1) I unrolled the mat and placed it on the floor. It felt sort of soft, but the acupressure points were firm enough to stand up when I pushed down on them.
2) The instructions said to lay down on the mat either with no clothing or to wear something thin. I opted to wear a very light t-shirt I liked.
3) I lay down on the mat with my knees pointed upwards. I put firm pressure on my back and my neck. It felt great! I was sort of like getting a professional massage, but I also felt like there was a warmth that made my body feel good.
4) The instructions suggested that you lie on the mat for 15 minutes the first time, then work it up to 30 minutes, but I liked the feeling so much that I stayed on it, with my eyes closed, for the full 30 minutes.
5) OMG! When I got up from the mat, I felt super-energized and my body felt relaxed and rejuvenated. As I was rolling up the mat, I suddenly realized that MY HEADACHE WAS GONE!! Usually, when I feel a headache coming on, it lasts all day and I feel miserable. But the headache just wasn’t there anymore! I was amazed!
6) That night, I fell asleep very easily, without twisting and turning.
I NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT THE ACUPRESSURE MAT AGAIN!
I use the Comfort™ACUPRESSURE MAT two or three times a day now, and I feel wonderful. I feel more like I’m 25 instead of 43!
I can now finally return to my favorite activity - to dance and perform in front of people again!
My husband said I looked great. He started to look at me again like he did when we were first married. And I also found out that I was getting MUCH LESS little aches and pains. I haven’t had any spinal pain since getting the ComfortPro™ ACUPRESSURE MAT, and that’s a great bonus.
I can’t recommend the Comfort™ ACUPRESSURE MAT more highly. I bought three of them. I even keep one at work which I use when I take a break!